Curbside Cuisine Happens Wednesdays 10am to 2 or 3 pm, depending on the lunch crowd.Talin Market east parking lot, Louisiana and Central SE Albuquerque's International District
Support Our Partners! Click on an image to find out more.
- Albuquerque International Festival 2012
- Neighborhood Food Cart Pod on Marble & San Pedro Starting March 24
- Albuquerque International Festival 2011
- You’re Hungry and It’s Not Wednesday! Look for the Food Truck Roundups in Journal Center, Sandia Science & Tech Park and More!
- Vote for New Mexico Trucks for The Great Food Truck Race!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The 4th annual Albuquerque International Festival will be Saturday, September 29, 2012 at the Talin Market, Louisiana and Central SE. If you’re interested in renting a booth or volunteering, you can find information on the ABQIF web page. To simply … Continue reading
Many of your favorite food trucks – plus a great lineup of entertainment, arts and crafts booths, community organizations, children’s activities, international cuisine and more will be at the Albuquerque International Festival on Saturday, October 1 from 10 am until … Continue reading