A new neighborhood food cart pod is starting up on the corner of Marble and San Pedro NE on March 24, 2012. Carts will be on site on Saturday afternoons from 3:30 until 6:30 pm. Outdoor seating will be available. Enjoy a meal and or dessert at some terrific mobile eateries. The new pod is supported by the Fair Heights and Mark Tain Neighborhood Associations.
Curbside Cuisine Happens Wednesdays 10am to 2 or 3 pm, depending on the lunch crowd.Talin Market east parking lot, Louisiana and Central SE Albuquerque's International District
Support Our Partners! Click on an image to find out more.
- Albuquerque International Festival 2012
- Neighborhood Food Cart Pod on Marble & San Pedro Starting March 24
- Albuquerque International Festival 2011
- You’re Hungry and It’s Not Wednesday! Look for the Food Truck Roundups in Journal Center, Sandia Science & Tech Park and More!
- Vote for New Mexico Trucks for The Great Food Truck Race!