Curbside Cuisine Happens Wednesdays 10am to 2 or 3 pm, depending on the lunch crowd.Talin Market east parking lot, Louisiana and Central SE Albuquerque's International District
Support Our Partners! Click on an image to find out more.
- Albuquerque International Festival 2012
- Neighborhood Food Cart Pod on Marble & San Pedro Starting March 24
- Albuquerque International Festival 2011
- You’re Hungry and It’s Not Wednesday! Look for the Food Truck Roundups in Journal Center, Sandia Science & Tech Park and More!
- Vote for New Mexico Trucks for The Great Food Truck Race!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
As part of Savor Albuquerque, some of the vendors you see every week at Curbside Cuisine will be at 4th and Central from 4 pm ’til 8 pm, Friday, June 3. Grab something delicious and mosey over to the Kimo … Continue reading
Some of the trucks are at Curbside Cuisine more often than Wednesdays – look for them if you drive by Louisiana and Central mid-day during the week. Last week, Wednesday was a busy day, and the trucks hosted a fundraiser … Continue reading